Monday, August 3, 2009

A few more random photos


Here are a few more photos that I couldn't leave out.

On Saturday we got to attend Abby's last soccer game of the season. It was so much fun to see her in action. Anders liked it until the parents starting screaming and yelling and the noise level got really bad. So he chose to stand outside most of the game. I had to watch through a little window in the door. It was a bummer!



Heidi and Williams friends the Petersen's hung out with us a few times and their twin daughters Emily and Becca thought that Anders was great. They followed him around, played with him and mothered him. It was so fun to see him being so loved on!


When we came out of the house on Friday to go to the Stockyards, we realized that William had the car-seat in his car! There was no way to get it so we just strapped Anders into the back seat next to Madeline. It was fun to see him looking so grown up reading his book with everyone else.

Lastly, I had to put in one picture of Anders enjoying the great city run water park. That place was amazing! I wish we had something like that close to our house!

I've kind of gone backwards in chronicling my trip. I started with my stay at Heidi and Williams and my next post will go back to my first week staying with Erin and Garrett.

No comments: