Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ding Dong, Avon Calling...

Since I am officially selling Avon products now, every once in a while I'll post about some of the products that are either a really good deal or that I personally love.
This blog entry is to highlight a couple of good deals and nice "pampering" type items that are fun to have around.

The first one is a portable pedicure set that is a brilliant idea in that it comes with an inflatable tub for foot soaking! No big pedi tub to store under a sink somewhere.

The next is Mandarine and Jasmine body wash for 2.99. It is designed to hang in your shower over the shower head. This one is a really good deal!

Lastly a Plump and Pout lip gloss which is normally 7.00$ but is on sale for 2 for 8$. I love the colors in this gloss.

As you know I love products! I've always liked Avon because they are so affordable and have a ton of different kind of products. So this is a natural step in my search of the right product as well as share them with others!

2 comments:

Cristen said...

Good luck with your business!

Robin said...

I'm glad you're selling it dear... i love that Anew cream that really keeps my face looking a little better than it should! I ran out once and used something else for a few weeks and it started getting scary, just looking in the mirror! Yikes! Plus their .99 deodorant has lots in the bottle and really works.
Momma