Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Festivities




I hope everyone had a lovely Easter! We spent the afternoon at my Aunt and Uncles house and had the customary egg hunt. Anders was thrilled to find all of the loot and has been playing all day with the toys we hid for him. The only toy I regret was the recorder. That thing is loud and persistent and it's  a favorite!
The pictures I'm posting are really small but it's a little sample of some of the people we got to spend quality time with. Thanks to Aunt G. whose blog I grabbed these off of!


On another note I stumbled across an Avon foundation that is completely amazing! In my last order I selected some samples and this one came in that bunch.  It's called Magix Face Perfector and it's a compact that goes on like a cream but has a powder finish. I diminishes pore size and fine lines and looks so fabulous! 
You can find it in the campaign 9 brochure on my web site. http://youravon.com/gretchenjensen

1 comment:

Cristen said...

Sounds like a very nice time. I love getting together with family!