2. Rereading posts and finding words that spell check didn't find because it was spelled right but was the wrong spelling for the meaning.... i.e. "Passed" vs. "Past". (I usually post at night when I am least functional.)
4. Tucked in sheets. They make me feel claustrophobic.
5. Being told what to do. This is a bit of a character flaw on my account. Growing up one of my favorite phrases when one of my parents tried to give some valuable instruction was "I KNOW-A!" I now know how little I "know-a".
6. This relates to number five. Reading the word "explain" in a book. I used to skip over this word intentionally due to my dislike of it but would revel in the word "exclaim". Especially if it was followed with an exclamation mark.
7. Unpacked boxes
8. Claymation (although it's less detestable to me now that I have a child.)
9. Pilly old blankets with cartoon characters on them hanging in windows like a curtain.
10. Intricate technological jargon.