Thursday, January 8, 2009

Visiting



Yesterday Anders and I had a very satisfying day down in La Habra. Since we've moved it has been a fun adventure to drive the hour and some (depending on traffic). We've used our Disney passes, spent a day visiting my parents and yesterday we spent time with Anders friend Aubrey who lived in our old apartment building before we moved.
Then we spent the rest of the day at my Grandparents house where a nap was in order as well as some fun time outside and then dinner.



As some of you know, my Grandparents have an amazing crop of fruit trees which are aided by a top notch compost pile. The orange tree happens to be right next to the compost pile and the oranges are freakishly huge this year. I'm sure they will unusually juicy as well. 



I really enjoyed spending time with my friend Kelly, Aubrey's mom while Anders and Aubrey played. They really are buddies and it's fun to see them remember each other and actually play together.

2 comments:

Robin said...

These are great pictures! I love the one with Aubrey looking at Anders! And it's so cute to see A. with Poppa, too. How sweet. The music is great on your blog! I hate to navigate away from it!

Gypmar said...

Nothing like a photo of a backyard filled with orange trees to make me miss Southern California!