Thursday, December 3, 2009

Persistency

Have I ever mentioned that my kid is VERY persistent? He will ask and ask again and not let a subject go until he is satisfied. Chris and I figure that it will be a good trait when he's the CEO of some big company someday.....

Tonight while driving home from picking up Chris at work Anders got on a "persistent jag". He wouldn't stop talking about some little thing and he was getting pretty demanding. I was starting to lose my cool very quickly so Chris looked back and said, "Anders, you need to stop talking about (whatever it was) now because mama is getting frustrated." (I love my dear husband who steps in sometimes when he knows I need it).
Anders replied, "But MAMA, PEOPLE NEED TO TALK SOMETIMES!!"

I think I'm raising a persistent extrovert.

2 comments:

Grandma Seelye said...

Thanks for sharing Anders clever comments. Yes I think you have an extrovert! Love you.

Cristen said...

Love the background!

My oldest is the same way. I would like to say he will grow out of it but she is 10 and hasn't yet!!!