Friday, July 24, 2009

Texas

I'm writing this from Denton Texas where I am happily enjoying Heidi and Williams hospitality. Anders and I spent the last 4 nights with Erin and Garret while Jim is out of town getting them all set up in Colorado. It was so much fun to visit with Erin and to see how big baby Garret has gotten since I saw him last. He and Anders got along pretty well although A is bigger, more aggressive and very exclamatory. G wasn't quite sure what to make of him at first but they got used to each other fairly quickly.
I'll post some pictures of our trip soon! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how much of a wimp I am! The weather is so muggy and the bugs totally creep me out! I am really a California girl who is not used to humidity and wildlife.... wimpy really wimpy.

No comments: