Friday, June 12, 2009

Play Date Fun


Today we had a fun play date at the house of one of our MOPS moms houses. It was up in the mountains of Malibu and what a great property for kids to play on! It was all fenced and there was so much room for everyone to run around.


I got to pet this lovely gentle horse and now I can hardly see to type this since my eyes are almost swollen shut. I hate being allergic to animals!

One of the kids was having a birthday so someone brought some yummy little mini cupcakes for the kids. They were a big hit!

Everyone had a great time although there were the usual kid calamities one of them being Anders who tipped over on a little car and hit his head on the cement. Luckily he didn't seem to be any worse for the wear. I guess those things can be expected.

No comments: