Thursday, July 28, 2011

Life Lessons



Don't leave your favorite rain boots outside or else they MIGHT become the home of a bunch of black widow spiders..... 



This week Anders learned this lesson and as a mama I'm happy to say that no one put their unsuspecting bare tootsies into said boots before we found the spiders. I have been officially creeped out by this and am so thankful no one got bitten! To try and remedy this problem I filled the boots with water to try and flush the spiders out. I think most are out but I'm assuming there are still eggs. These boots are going to the trash bin.

5 comments:

Willydee said...

Ooo neato. Fun post.

Kelly said...

When I saw the boot filled with water I thought Anders had done it and giggled. Aubrey decided this week that rainboots hold water in just as well as keep it out! Shloosh slosh splash! Glad the spider is gone!

josieO said...

Oh, too creepy. Ick.

Grandma Seelye said...

Yes! so thankful no one got bit!!

Cristen said...

Holy Cow! I would have absolutely FREAKED!!! Glad everyone is safe and the spider is gone!!